Arielle Lynn

My dear Arielle Lynn
#i
The ocean that runs without friction
Shall never play that game of endless fiction
With her simple smile
she kills ten minds
My liege, her heart,
travels endlessly
seeking on pure miles

Will I dare invoke her with my lines?
While her tenderness,
a melee that ravaged my soul
makes me glide.
She chastised me with her beauty,
but run, yet,
I would not
Such ingenious thoughts,
beckons, but why are you so hot?

What foul concoction
capable of taming my being so?
What regal show
makes a man loose that which makes him man
Makes him dance
to the tune of shadowless words
I'm no Bacchus to say,
am under the hypnosis of wine

Come to think of it,
..why do I put pen to book?
Why this cacophony
of weary letters dancing on white?
I can charge the bits of Adonis
and flee from my Venus
No..why that?
..Adonis is a hard head wimp in Rome

If I be Romeo will I win my Juliet?
No..love is not love,
that consummates herself
In the land beyond the skies
Well,
I may continue to push the wheel of this rotten verse
But no, rots are for the garbage,
Lines are to praise

But love heals
if she comes indeed, in reciprocal
If this be not so, then I never writ.

#ii

Will my crying lines ever heal this wound?
This hollow spot, engraved on my soul.
Wondering pageant,
Hordes of verses; that mock our love.

The promises I made you,
Wasted away in an eye twinkle.
The haggard frame of our love,
Now hung on the wall of regrets.
Like a beauty pageant; that attracts soul of mortals.
Beckoning on the world,
To come see the shattered fragments; of our sweet vows.
Those we took; my dear Arielle Lyn.
While the waters of  our affection; still bubbles.

Oh !When I remember the days; all those hours;
I spent; holding you in my arms.
Minutes that ticks my heart's delight.
Then I'd look through the sun;
With my eyes shielded away from hemming tears.
Cos their price is not in the rising sun, nor in d shiny glitters;
That reverberates; our window panes; on warm mornings.
Even the taunting raindrops; that intrudes;
On our love sessions; on cozy evenings;
withholds not; what befits beholding.

But all these inflaming rums, we took;
While these now dull embers; shine and flare.
The nightingale, that once carried the tales;
Of our yet consummated passion.
Now hums; bending to no imploring voice;
To orchestrate once again;
The soothing symphony;
That once form the ring; that cuddles us.

But for the shadows of doubt, that once laid her bed;
In the hidden recess of our hearts.
I would have gone through timbuktu and back;
And travel the world; both far and wild;
To grace that fair with diamond rings.
Both the red lions of the kalahari;
And the fluffy mambas of east Asia;
Would have fed tirelessly; their eyes in farewell bid;
To my dancing hypnosis; through oceans and valleys.

#iii

My heart,
Though be not bled yet
But my eyes streams red
That indelible scar
You left
On that very night
When u decided to drive your tent peg
Not into my temple
But through my heart
You took my flower
That priceless rose
And deep it headlong
Into your trending waters
that which too little is of little known
Too great ecstasy
To leave too grave a scar
You fed on my innocence
And threw the bones to d dogs

The waterlogged script
Of your ugly deception
Lies not at peace
But shivering still
In the archive of lucidity
That fills the recess of my memory

That day you came
Into the well furnished room
That bejewel
That pleasantly empty space
That once was pure
But now carefully defiled
I swept out my soul
Dressed it
In unstained garment
of trust.
Picked out all thorns
That could prick your toes
And bid you run
And never look back
I'm sure
I wasn't dreaming
When to an acrid pause
My lukewarm soul was brought
When u glide in
In all your beauty
And unrivalled pride
I swear
I could have hired a humming bird
To orchestrate
A soothing symphony
To accompany your bewitching beauty
My heart grew stale

But yet, my verse
As rotten as they are
Could not but sway
To the omnibus throb of my heart

That little bird that leaves not
The innocent soul of harmless fruitsmind
After eating off the nectar
Flew in through the open window
On that silent evening
When my foolish heart
Lost in the fantasy of searing flesh
Concoct a mirage
Spiced up by your coy emotions
My lips became a talking drum
Reeling out
Countless tunes
Of endless promises
You showed me how passion wrecks sanity
And peels off
The shield
To my fiery outburst
Of sensual ecstasy
That once was locked up
In the hollow recess
Of my animated mind
I turned out my light
And allowed Venus
To take her course
But ignorance they say
Plays the fool
When it begins with the unknown
That lustful knight i cease to blot
Who took my rose
From her ornamental verse
And clip out all her petals.
That was you
And yet a part of me
Like a grey scale
That's become my alter ego
That fleeting speck
That's become my undoing
And still, in a way
Makes me whole.
My soul bleaks out....

For there was a time
I would have wrath the devil
In a blood binding oath
That not the angels up in heaven
Nor the demons beneath the earth
Would be able to severe my soul
From the beautiful soul
Of my dear Arielle Lynn...


Comments

Popular Posts