Unchain My Heart

UNCHAIN MY HEART

I live, but in lucid dreams.
Smiles, at dawn in pleasant thrills.
Shadow tales cast gingerly on my bed frame.
My heart, entrapped, with non but thee to claim.

As I close my eyes to sleep at night.
Flickering shadows in the receding beam of light.
Heart slipping smoothly into your paradise.
Engulfed in your breath as you pull me from this wall of ice.

I felt you.

The simple rhythm of your beating heart
Your scourging passion tainting the silent night.
Your soothing aura igniting my darkest desire.
Wrapped in the shawl of your engulfing fire.

Flawlessly, you glide away from me in your caramel skin
Fading into shadows beneath the sky
Stringing my heart with yours, you left like a fly

Then, I heard the call.
Piecing the air like a siren.
It’s mother, calling out for morning devotion
Then I knew; it’s time to sleep

Till darkness covers us again with her shroud
I will revel in the taste of your love.
For I know, when the evening sun begins to fade
You will  be there in your field of wild tulips
Waiting patiently 
to unchain my heart.

Let me love you now…





Comments

Popular Posts